Friday 25 January 2013

Stacey's Smiles

Happy Friday!!! I finally made it through the week, I thought it was never going to end! I also surprised myself be managing to walk to and from work every day without falling on the ice once! I'm headed to London tomorrow to catch a showing of Shrek in the West End with my sister! I hope it doesn't snow too much tonight, I don't fancy getting stuck on the train! What's everyone else up to?


A package from Jennifer of Ramblings of a Suburban Mom.

We had so much snow I decided to give my deer some too! 


Making a snowy day bright and cheery with Essie 'Cute as a Button' and Oia Jules

Dreaming of Spring (Old Navy & Anthropologie)

A gorgeous coat from the H&M Trend Collection which is now mine! {image}


3 comments:

  1. Ahhhh I love that bracelet! I wanted the choker chain with that same stone so badly, all of her pieces are so great!
    Steffi
    http://inherited-jeans.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just love Elizabeth's pieces, the matching necklace is on my wish list!

      Delete
  2. Beautiful blog :) I just randomly discovered you. Xoxo

    Www.sechysdiary.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for your comments, they always make me smile :)