Wednesday 30 January 2013

The Disney Cafe by Harrods

I had a train ticket to London to use up by the end of the month and it's not like I need an excuse to make a visit! I'd promised my sister I would take her to the Disney Cafe at Harrods before it closes in March so this seemed like the perfect opportunity! After a trip to King's Road to find Brandy Melville and a stroll down Sloane Street we headed for some lunch.

My favourite part of the Cafe was the Big Ben clock face in the middle of the room! There is plenty to keep the children occupied, with activity sheets on the tables and Disney films being played on screens around the Cafe and did I mentioned they get to leave with a pair of Mickey/Minnie ears! As always there service is to Harrods high standards and it is worth a visit if you are a Disney lover!



Pastels on Sloane Street











Limited Edition Cambridge Satchels


2 comments:

  1. Wonderful photos!
    www.rsrue.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG this makes me want to go back to London just for this!

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for your comments, they always make me smile :)