Friday 8 February 2013

Stacey's Smiles

So I have made it 8 days in to my shopping ban with out any temptations as of yet! I have loved seeing all the pictures from New York Fashion Week, my twitter feed has been filled with updates from all the lovely bloggers attending so I don't feel like I'm missing out!  I have work tomorrow and on Sunday I am going to try and finish my current DIY project! What is everyone else up to this weekend? We are suppose to get some more snow soon!

A Valentine's inspired manicure.

A refreshing treat from Selfridges.


Finally getting around to a DIY project that will be on the blog as soon as I finish it!

A freebie from a rep at work (go smell this and the other flavours available)
A giveaway is coming up on the blog next week featuring the raspberry rose one! 

A new purchases for my room from Hey Oyster on Etsy.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for your comments, they always make me smile :)