Wednesday 22 May 2013

Shades of Blue

I had plenty of delicious food in Paris, including my very first falafel. Getting to eat out every day is one of my favourite things about going on holiday, especially when you eat in beautiful surroundings. Which brings me to the Louvre, what a wonderful building to sit and marvel at, and the inside is just as impressive, especially if you're an art fan! We found going late in the evening it was pretty quiet! (We actually went  inside on out first full day, but walked past it again during the day later on).












2 comments:

  1. Heading to Paris in a couple weeks, it's been so great since I've moved to Munich because everything's a stone throw away.
    Love your shades of blue in the city of loooove ;)


    SIDEWALKCATWALKS.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the shades of blue with the shirt and shoes!


    -Vogue&Heels
    www.vogueandheels.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for your comments, they always make me smile :)