Tuesday 21 May 2013

The Shopaholic Tag

Thank you to the lovely Pam from Yes it is, Kevin for tagging me to do the shopaholic post! Since I don't make youtube videos I'll just do mine as a regular post! 





Questions:

1. Would you consider yourself a shopaholic?

Yes, I guess you could say that, although in the past couple of years I've become a lot more practical with my shopping choices and I've cut down on my shopping a lot! 

2. How would you classify your style?

I'd say it's pretty girly and simple, and comfortable, I hate wearing things that aren't comfy! Oh and I can't forget that I love a bit of sparkle in my outfits. I like to mix a bit of everything in there.

3. What store can you not leave without buying at least one thing?

I don't think there is a store I always have to make a purchase in before leaving, but I do always find things I want every time I'm in Zara, or Anthropologie when I'm in London.

4. Where do you find the best deals?

It has to be online! I hate paying full price for anything, I am always hunting around for some kind of discount code. I always make sure to check cash back sites too like ebates, Mr Reabtes and Top Cash Back before making any purchases online, the rebate money is always a nice little surprise when it comes in! I also like going to T.K Maxx when I'm in the right mood to hunt through the racks, I found some Valentino sunglasses for £22 once. 

5. What designer are you willing to splurge for?

If money was no object I would say Chanel & Miu Miu (I have my eye on a bag there at the moment), but for me I guess J Crew is more a luxury for me but I always try to purchase on sale or with a discount. 

6. Do you have a go to shopping outfit?

Normally jeans, flats and a tee, if I'm planning to try lots on. I also like taking a cross body bag so my hands are free to search the rails.

7. What is your guilty pleasure? (Not including makeup)

I guess for me it's probably handbags, the most expensive thing in my wardrobe is my Miu Miu bow bag that I saved up for. At the moment I have also been purchasing a lot of jewellery, I'm addicted to Baublebar right now.

8. What is one staple clothing piece you cannot live without?

Jeans, I am a jeans girl and wear them most of the time.

9. What is a trend you hope never goes out of style?

Stripes, polka dots and glitter.

10. What trend did you love that passed way to quickly?

I'm not really sure, I wear what I want whether it is in style or not! 

11. Who is your fashion icon?

I love Rachel Bilson and Lauren Conrad's style, but I love to find inspiration from pinterest and from bloggers. Some of my favourites right now are Gal Meets Glam, L.A in the bay, Devon Rachel and Stephanie Sterjovski


1 comment:

Thank You for your comments, they always make me smile :)