Wednesday 26 June 2013

Stella & Dot Trunk Show Picks

While I wish I could have an actual Stella & Dot Trunk Show and invite you all over to my house for some macarons and sparkle, I can't since my lovely readers are spread all over the world. So instead I am having an online Trunk Show which you can shop here and these are some of my favourite picks from Stella & Dot right now.

Also don't forget if you shop the Trunk Show in June (you have until Sunday) you will earn $25 Dot dollars for every $50 you spend, and you can spend these dollars on even more goodies in July, so really you'll be getting 50% of your money back but in gorgeous jewellery and accessories!
This ikat How Does She Do It Tote ($89) would be perfect as a weekender or carry on for a flight! I'd pair it with a white tee, jeans, a big scarf (love this S&D one) and flip flops for the ultimate comfy travel outfit.



The Juniper Statement Necklace ($118) would look gorgeous with this Opening Ceremony dress for a summer party or I'd dress up my favourite LBD with it.
The Bring It All Jewellery Roll ($39) is perfect for travelling so all your jewels don't get tangled and arrive at their destinations safely and how cute are the little elephants!


You all know I love the Serenity Stone Drops ($49) but these Sanibel Chandeliers ($49) are another great option to dress at your ear, and the shimmer is so pretty.
The Renegade Cluster Bracelet ($59) needs no introduction and you can pair it with anything! I have a look a like and it's on my wrist nearly every day! 


Have fun shopping the Trunk Show and let me know how you would style your favourite Stella & Dot pieces. 

Don't forget to enter my giveaway to win a $50 Stella & Dot gift card here and if you make a purchase from the Trunk Show you get an extra five entries, just leave your order number! 


2 comments:

Thank You for your comments, they always make me smile :)