Tuesday 3 September 2013

SS Print Shop - Stop & Smell The Peonies



My peonies are fading fast and it's a long time until they are in season again but I have found the perfect solution! My room with be full of peonies all year round thanks to the collaboration between two of my favourite ladies, Stephanie Sterjovski's SS Print Shop & AnnaWithLove Fine Art Photography. The limited edition, 'Stop & Smell The Peonies' print is the a dreamy mix of pink peonies and gold foil print, anyone else in love yet? It sold out fast after its launch but it's now back in stock so hurry and grab one whilst you can! The SS Print Shop is my favourite place to pick up prints (I shared some love here), it just turned one and Stephanie will be launching some new prints soon, I can't wait!!

2 comments:

  1. I absolutely love pink peonies. They're so beautiful!

    ~Krisztina @ krisztinawilliams.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am in love with the frames! I should find a picture of peonies and put it on my wall!

    -Vogue&Heels
    www.vogueandheels.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for your comments, they always make me smile :)