Wednesday 30 October 2013

3 Ways To Wear A Shirt Dress


A Stroll Through Paris 
Forever 21 Dress // Zara Trench // Miu Miu Flats // J Crew Market Tote

Autumn Lunch with the Girls
Forever 21 Dress // American Eagle Fur Vest // Miss Sixty Boots // 

Boxing Day Dinner
Forever 21 Dress // Primark Clutch // Christian Louboutin Heels // J Crew Bracelet


 When this shirt dress from Forever 21 landed on my door mat I was in love. So many times I order things online and when I try them on they just don't fit right or work out the way I planned. That was not the case with this dress at all, it worked out better than planned! I had outfit ideas flying left, right and centre! These are 3 of my favourite looks I came up with which has you covered for all the main events! My Louboutins even touched pavement for the first time! For under £25 this dress is going to take me so many places and my wallet loves it too.


1 comment:

  1. Great options! LOVE your style!!!
    Check out my blog when you have a sec, maybe we could follow each other?
    Let me know! :)

    xoxo
    Veronica

    Deal Diary

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for your comments, they always make me smile :)