Friday 11 October 2013

Stacey's Smiles

Picking up my supplies from the Farmer's Market last weekend!

My pretty white pumpkin.

My latest painting project inspired by my shiny ponies! 

I've started working on some Christmas craft projects too.

Some fall decor around my room. 

Happy Friday! It has been pouring and pouring the past couple of days and all I have wanted to do is stay wrapped up in my duvet, unfortunately work calls. Hurry up Sunday so I can stay in bed just a little bit longer!

5 comments:

  1. I love the fall decoration on your room! That white pumpkin is adorable, I need to find one and decorate it!

    -Vogue&Heels
    www.vogueandheels.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your shiny ponies! Recently obsessed with gold!!! Have a good long weekend.

    Love, Fatima Sabri

    www.fatimasabri.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great post! very colorful and inspiring. You have a nice blog, let me know if you want to follow each other to stay in touch. Have a sweet day!

    noradulce.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. that pumpkin is too cute!
    xoxo from nyc & please check out my diamond​ ​giveaway!​ - ​http://tinyurl.com/p4uldfc

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's been raining all day here- i've been nestled up in my blankets as well!

    Followed :)

    I would like to personally invite you to enter my international MAC lipstick and $40 MAC gift card giveaway!

    http://mash-elle.blogspot.ca/2013/10/mac-creme-cup-review-mac-lipstick-40.html

    x Michelle

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for your comments, they always make me smile :)