Friday 6 December 2013

Stacey's Smiles

Beautiful trees at the local church Christmas Tree Festival.

Starting my week off right.

 My cozy new socks that I don't want to take off! 

A sparkly winter manicure.

Gold macarons at Laduree, I die! 


I can't believe my week off from work is coming to an end already, it's flown by. I have made sure to do lots of relaxing and that has involved watching lots of Christmas films and eating mince pies (that I baked). I also went to London yesterday, which was lovely as always just a little bit cold and my train may have been delayed and then cancelled on the way back but I made it home eventually! 

Don't forget to enter my give-away for a print from the SS Print Shop here. have a wonderful weekend! 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for your comments, they always make me smile :)