Friday 31 January 2014

Stacey's Smiles


Anthropologie door knobs for my wardrobe.

An empty (and tidy) bedroom.

Baked full of LOVE! 

My very first purchase from Homesense.

You can never have too many notebooks right?!

Sorry that it's been so quite on the blog this week! I've been busy with my mini bedroom makeover and yesterday was the first time I got properly dressed all week, although I won't really complain about living in sweats all week! I'll be back with some outfit posts next week!

3 comments:

  1. Love love love the Creme de la Creme shirt! Happy weekend!

    Chelsea
    Haute Child in the City

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love that deer head and the shirt! So cute love! I cant wait to see what you do with your room! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have a deer head in my living room. It's one of my favorite decorations in the house.
    xoxo-Joelle
    countrylivinginheels.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for your comments, they always make me smile :)