Thursday 13 March 2014

Denim Blush








Noticing a theme this week? The blush pink and gold combinations keep on coming! I never thought I could pull off denim on denim but when I was playing around with some outfit combinations one evening last week I ended up in this shirt and jeans in the middle of an outfit change and actually loved the pairing. My tip for wearing the denim on denim is to wear slightly different shades so you aren't too matchy-matchy and add in accessories in your favourite colour palette of the moment.





4 comments:

  1. I love this outfit! it's so perfect for spring. I love the denim on denim and I that blush color with the gold accents is too pretty :)

    daughterofasonofasailor.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your nails are so on point and so is this whole look!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the all-denim outfit, and I like your jewelry! Such a pretty location.

    x. jill
    beck daily

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE the bracelet! And denim on denim is great on you :)

    http://guesswhoknowsclothes.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for your comments, they always make me smile :)