Wednesday 11 March 2015

Tout Est Possible



"Tout Est Possible" is definitely my mantra for this year & this sweatshirt from Stephanie's line for eLUXE is a great reminder of that on days when I wonder why everything is happening the way it is. Life doesn't always work out the way we plan and there are so many things that are out of our control but for the things that I can keep in control I have my Design Love Planner on hand to help make 2015 a little bit more organised, I don't know how I coped without this planner in my life! 

"And whether or not it is clear to you, no doubt the universe is unfolding as it should." - Max Ehrmann


2 comments:

  1. I love your bedroom set up! The colors are so fun and girly!! Love that skirt too- such a pretty rose shade!

    http://chelseascollection.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Definitely an amazing mantra - in the end life tends to always unfold in the most beautiful ways!

    xo
    Blush Confetti

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for your comments, they always make me smile :)