Wednesday 22 April 2015

My Little Dream Box Review


It's always a nice surprise to come home and find a 'My Little Box' waiting for me on my doorstep! April's theme is "My Little Dream Box' and let me tell you this box was definitely dreamy! The box is just as cute as the contents inside.


This month's box contained:

Necklace, “Bon Etoile” by Delphine Pariente
RRP £20 on mylittlecorner.fr
Rotating Stamp & Ink by My Little Box
RRP £8 on mylittlecorner.fr
Repairing Hair Mask by My Little Beauty
RRP £7 for 100ml on mylittlecorner.fr
Solid Perfume by Sabe Masson
RRP £15 per stick on sabemasson.com
Lip Balm Loved by Lou Lesage
RRP £8 on mylittlecorner.com

As well as the the usual My Little World magazine and this month's also came with the cutest little cloud shaped print with a quote from Walt Disney, which I already have on my pin board!  The rotating stamp was my favourite item in this month's box, the perfume stick was a close second with it's exotic smell and handbag handy size. 

All the goods in this month's box total up to £58, and the box costs just £14.95 including postage each month, so it is more than worth the price tag, plus I still haven't come across another subscription box that has packaging quite like My Little Box. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for your comments, they always make me smile :)