Tuesday 28 April 2015

Spring Things





Pink Roses


With Spring in the air my room has been constantly filled with fresh blooms like these roses ( & hopefully peonies soon). This neutral Kate Spade watch has become my accessory staple and I couldn't resist picking up this blush face watch during the Shopbop sale. I have been loving marble this Spring so I gave my laptop a little makeover with this Macbook cover and I even picked up a marble rolling pin in T.K. Maxx the other day. I wear Jo Malone Nectarine Blossom & Honey cologne year round and it has become my signature scent but my favourite spring combination is layering it with English Pear & Freesia, I cannot get enough of this scent. You can shop some more of my Spring favourites below.







No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for your comments, they always make me smile :)