Thursday 26 November 2015

Anna 'With Love From London'







I am so excited that the lovely Anna from the Anna with love shop has just launched her newest collection and all the gorgeous photos are from London, a city that I just cannot get enough of! The London Collection is brim full of colour and fun and there is something for everyone in this collection from the iconic red phone boxes to the pastel streets of Notting Hill. Anna's prints would make beautiful gifts for Christmas, I have gifted them in the past and I love the new print packs that come with individual envelopes for all the prints, so they are perfect for splitting and gifting to your favourite people. My personal favourites from The London Collection are 'Top of the Morning' , 'Tea & Crumpets' and 'London's Calling', while my sister adores 'My Best Mate'. Congratulations on another stunning collection Anna! 

A little birdie also told me there is going to be huge sale happening at the Anna with love shop starting tomorrow :) 


1 comment:

Thank You for your comments, they always make me smile :)