Tuesday 22 December 2015

Knitted Christmas Coffee Cozy


I love to make homemade gifts to give to my friends and this year I have been gifting some of these Christmas Coffee Cozies. My knitting skills aren't very advanced at all but these were pretty simple to make even for me and you can make them in any colour combinations you want making them perfect for personalising. 

You will need:

Double Knit Wool 
Size 4.5mm Knitting Needles
Decorations (I ordered mine from here)

Cast on 38 Stitches

Row 1 - Knit
Row 2 - Purl
Row 3-4 - Knit
Row 5-17 - Knit Two, Purl Two
Row 18 - Purl
Row 19 - Knit
Row 20 - Purl
Row 21 - Cast Off


Sew your ends together and then add any decoration you like! 


Happy Knitting! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for your comments, they always make me smile :)