Monday 4 April 2016

Easter Weekend 2016


I can't believe it's been a week since Easter finished already! Easter rivals Christmas as one of my favourite times of the year to bake and I think I always end up eating more goodies post Easter than I do post Christmas. 
This year on Easter Sunday I organised an Easter Egg Hunt for my family, mainly inside but I got to hide a few outside before the rain arrived. After an Easter lunch we had a gingerbread house decorating contest, Sean & I made the perfect little house for the Easter Bunny. We never got around to doing this at Christmas so I thought as we had some time why not make Spring ones instead! 
I wore those adorable Lindt Gold Bunny ears all weekend, I didn't want to take them off and I'm already excited to bring them out again next year! 
I'll be sharing more details on my Easter Sunday outfit on the blog later this week. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for your comments, they always make me smile :)