Wednesday 28 September 2016

Goodbye Summer


Before the first day of Autumn officially arrived last week I wanted to wear this skirt again so I could share it with you all! This was a Zara sale find but I have linked a super similar one! I wore this to a day of my sewing class (I'll share more on that soon) and after a long day of cutting and stitching we headed for dinner in Lavenham. There are just the cutest houses all around the town and I stopped by this one as it matched my skirt! You might remember this post from a couple of years ago? Well that dream pink house is in Lavenham too and you know I had to walk past it again and drool this year too.
Goodbye Summer 2016, you've been a wonderful one but I am ready for my knits and blanket scarves now! 

SHOP THE POST






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for your comments, they always make me smile :)