Monday 5 September 2016

Summer Blues

ASOS Dress on sale // Zara Bag // Made to Measure Sandals from Sorrento (similar) //
J Crew Denim Jacket // Wrenn Jewelry Ring // Bracelet from Crete // H Finn Necklace 


It's hard to believe that it is already September and Autumn is on the way! As excited I am to start wearing my cozy knits and boots I am trying to hang on to a few more days of summer and get some more wear from my dress collection! This blue and white dress (that is now on sale) was a purchase I made earlier in the year to take on my trip to Sorrento. I saved it for dinner on the last night, where we went back to our favourite restaurant we found that was set under lemon trees and fairy lights. I paired it with my sandals I had made on our trip and added my favourite denim jacket for when it got chillier later on. I picked up this gorgeous Wrenn Jewelry ring after I got home because as soon as I saw it, it reminded me of all the lemons we saw around Sorrento! I wore the same outfit again the other weekend and it instantly reminded me of all the fun memories from back in May! 


SHOP THE POST






1 comment:

  1. So much to love about this midi dress! love it with or without the denim jacket!

    Abby of Life in the Fash Lane

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for your comments, they always make me smile :)