Wednesday 26 October 2016

Pumpkin Spice Chocolate Chip Cookies


I was craving a sweet treat at the weekend but wanted something that had an autumnal feel about it! 
I found a bag of chocolate chip cookie mix that only took matter of seconds to make up and less than 15 minutes to bake lying around so I just decided to sprinkle in some of the homemade pumpkin spice I had on the spice rack! 

I would normally bake my cookies from scratch but decided this was a quick fix for my sweet tooth and I make sure to always have some Pumpkin Spice mixed up at this time of year to add to everything from pies to crumbles or even for sprinkling on top of a latte! You can sprinkle this spice mix into your favourite cookie or cake recipe for a little Fall sweet treat.

Pumpkin Spice is super easy to make, just mix up the following combination of spices and store in an airtight jar! 

3 tablespoons ground cinnamon,
2 teaspoons ground ginger
2 teaspoons ground nutmeg
1 ½ teaspoons ground allspice 
1 ½ teaspoons ground cloves 



Looking at all these pictures has been craving some more of these cookies right now, I might just have to bake another batch when I get home from work tonight! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for your comments, they always make me smile :)