Friday 28 October 2016

Stacey's Smiles

Making some Trick or Treat Bags. 

A Fall look coming to the blog soon - shop my outfit early here.

I'll be enjoying a 'BOO' bath melt this weekend.

Hot Chocolate in the woods last weekend (I was working on a fun project with Tiny Prints)!

There perfect pearl wrap bracelet from Victoria Emerson & a pumpkin spice latte! Don't forget you can save 25% off you order at Victoria Emerson with the code 'fiveminutestyle25'

You might have guessed from yesterday's post that I am super excited for the weekend to be here! I am so tired this week so I will be doing a lot of relaxing which will include more knitting, a halloween tea party and enjoying some treats from Lush! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for your comments, they always make me smile :)