Tuesday 1 November 2016

A Talking Tables Halloween Party



I'm not one for a big Halloween Party but I do love having a  spooky Halloween themed dinner! 
We had already planned to throw a dinner party at home this year before all of these Talking Tables goodies arrived on my doorstep, so I was thrilled that I would be able to set up the table to match our creepy tasty treats for the evening! I baked a pumpkin cake and helped my sister to decorate some Halloween cookies. We drank blood orange cider and had olive spiders and mozzarella ghosts on pizza and snakes in the swap (chilli with sausages in haha). We also had great fun playing around with this Skeleton Crew Photo Booth kit after dinner, you can see more from that over on SnapChat today - sparklystacey. 


These products were sent to me as a surprise gift from Talking Tables, I wasn't asked to write a blog post but I love their products so much I decided to share with you all :) 

1 comment:

  1. Woah! This is an amazing arrangement. It was wonderful going through this post. I was just looking for some rental spaces for parties, in order to organize a Halloweens party for this year. I am extremely happy to have come across this post. I would like to use this idea for my party as well. It is mind-blowing.

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for your comments, they always make me smile :)