Tuesday 17 October 2017

Apple Orchard

LC Lauren Conrad for Kohl's Sweater // J Crew Scarf // LC Lauren Conrad for Kohl's Jeans //

Apple picking season is one of my favourite times of the year and I have especially being looking forward to it this year. Firstly because I found this amazing vintage basket when we were hunting for pieces for the house and it was labelled as an apple basket (and it was only £8) and secondly because I have been dying to wear this sweater since I picked it up on sale last year. I always find the cutest pieces from Lauren Conrad's LC Line for Kohl's (no this post isn't sponsored haha) and I have loved some of the Disney collaborations, this sweater was from the Snow White collection. 
We are nearly out of all the apples we picked now, I baked a whole batch of crumbles at the weekend along with one of my favourite apple pies (recipe here), the orchard apples always taste far more delicious than the supermarket ones. I'm already counting down the days until next year's visit! 


SHOP THE POST





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for your comments, they always make me smile :)