Wednesday 21 February 2018

Weekends At Home




There is no place I love more than home, and as much as I love getting out at the weekends sometimes I just want to stay in curled up with my little Bella. I tried so hard to get her to sit for some pictures but she is far too smart to be fooled by some treats hehe.
Also can we talk about this cardigan for a second? It's called the Saturday Morning cardigan, but I think it should be called the all weekender or maybe even the all week long cardigan. I'd seen it a while back and really wanted to purchase it but with the price tag I just couldn't justify it at the time. Luckily I found it on sale at BrandAlley, a flash sale site that has up to 80% off designer brands and goods. You have to hurry though because each sale doesn't last long. Unfortunately their Free People sale is over now but don't worry BrandAlley has plenty more sales happening right now and you can still snap this cozy cardigan up on sale here too. 


SHOP THE POST 


1 comment:

  1. Your Free People cardigan looks warm, pretty, comfortable and fashionable styled with the Forever 21 tank and Old Navy jeans. Bella looks adorable.

    http://www.full-brief-panties.blogspot.com/2017/10/lingerie-review-of-full-brief-panties.html

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for your comments, they always make me smile :)