Tuesday 3 April 2018

A Look Into My Closet



I hope everyone had a lovely Easter weekend, didn't it just go by in a flash? 
I wanted to finally start sharing some pictures from my home with you all. You all haven't really had a chance to see much on the blog and even on my Instagram I have only shared a few glimpses (follow the hashtag #athomewithstacey to see more). 
The living room is about to get its make over finally and I am so excited to finally see the main room of the house come together, I just order the new sofa at the weekend, I'm finally going to have the corner sofa I always wanted! 

I knew I wouldn't be able to decorate everything as soon as I got the keys because buying the house drained all my funds so lots of saving has had to take place, but one of the first rooms I did want to get done was my closet! I had always wanted my own dressing space and although we don't have much space in this house, the smallest bedroom made for the perfect room for my office/closet.

I was on a  budget so I knew I wanted to use the IKEA Pax wardrobes, ever since my first trip to IKEA I have had pictures saved on my phone of want I dreamed of having. If I had a bigger space I would totally love to have a whole shoe section too, but that's still dream. 
I really love the Pax system because it's so easy to customise, I already had a good idea what I wanted to create thanks to many trips to IKEA over the years and Pinterest (my inspo here), so I just ordered online, got it delivered to house and built it all with the help of my Dad, yes it's super easy to put together yourself! 

It's not 100% finished yet, I still need to add some of my favourite prints above my desk and actually organise my desk but it's almost there. It's my favourite space in the house so far and Bella loves to hang out in here with me too. I've linked as much as I can below but if you want to know where anything else is from just leave me a comment! 




Closet: IKEA Pax 
Paint: Dulux Pure Brillant White
Desk: IKEA Vittsjo Table spray painted with Rustoleum Bright Gold
Chair: Old DIY Project
Blind: Blinds2Go
Shoe Painting: My Own Work
Hat Hooks: Command
Chandlier: Wilko {from my old bedroom}
Mirror: IKEA Nissedal
Marble Trays: H&M Home
Glass Dome: IKEA Harliga
Jewellery Trays: T.K Maxx
Storage Baskets: Zara Home 
Black Mirror: T.K Maxx 
Velvet Hangers: T.K Maxx / Homesense

Outfit Details:

J Crew Sequin Top {old} // AG Jeans // Ted Baker Heels // Elizabeth Stone Jewelry Bracelet 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for your comments, they always make me smile :)