Wednesday 18 April 2018

Pink, Black & White


Gap Sweater // Gap Jeans // Madewell Shoes //
Zara Bag {similar} // Kate Spade Watch // Elizabeth Stone Jewelry Bracelet


I feel like this outfit sums up the tone of my closet without even meaning too! I love a good stripe and you'll have seen this sweater on the blog before. A lot of my recent outfits have been a mix up of old pieces as I was on a shopping ban for Lent and I have been trying to cut down my spending in general while we save for things for the house. 
I have worn this combination so many times in the past couple of years, yet for some reason it has never quite made it on to the blog. These jeans are the prettiest shade of pink and although these are old I have linked a similar pair here for you all. 
Circle bags were big last year and the trend seems to have continued into this year which I am super happy about because my first purchase after Lent may have been another one, look out for it in my April faves post! 


SHOP THE POST








No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for your comments, they always make me smile :)